[Seaside] YUI

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Oct 30 14:56:13 UTC 2007

>>>>> "Lukas" == Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> writes:

Lukas> 1. Please check out the Scriptaculous history in Monticello before
Lukas> making false assertions in public.

I realize that prototype 1.5 fixes some of the problems.  It doesn't fix all
of them.  I don't think that's a false assertion.

Lukas> 2. At the time when script.aculo.us was picket (June 2005), there was
Lukas> no other decent JavaScript library around.

I don't mean to sound like you made the wrong decision at the time.  I just
mean that in light of today's YUI availability, you bet on the wrong pony.  I
hope to correct that by helping to create a complete YUI interface instead.