[Seaside] MooTools package for seaside?

Hernán Morales hernan.morales at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 18:44:51 UTC 2007

Hello Alexandre. Me and a colleague had ported, partially, MooTools to
Squeak. The port is nothing else that a mirrored copy of the
Scriptaculous/Prototype work done by Lukas Renngli, with some adaptations.
We had some trouble figuring out how things works (tests are ok, but more
documentation would not hurt by the way), that's the reason we hadn't tried
to finnish the port although it worked for what we needed, however, if you
can wait we could try to publish a release on SqueakSource coming soon.
À bientôt!

Hernán