[Seaside] Seaside sessions

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Fri Sep 7 07:48:11 UTC 2007

Seriously, it's nothing fancy, just a silly method in my SSComponent class,
my WAComponent subclass I share across a few projects.  It's to trivial to
package.  I do keep a package of my own experimental/learning stuff called
SentorsaSeaside, which has always been semi available to anyone who
downloaded my image from my blog.

renderSessionKeepAliveOn: html
    html script: ((html updater)
        every: ((self preferenceAt: #sessionExpirySeconds) - 60) seconds;
        callback: [];
        yourself)

Ramon Leon
http://onsmalltalk.com