Re: Re: [Seaside] [Q] WAListener in 475 Working?

"S.J.Chun" chunsj at embian.com
Sat Sep 8 16:16:01 UTC 2007

 I've found the source of my problem(or difference between my image and 3.9). My image does have
different implementation of Dictionary>>at:ifAbsentPut:, and which is the source of problem. This causes
problem in HttpRequest>>rawPostFields. Now it seems that it works well :-) I'll try my web app. Thank you.