[Seaside] Seaside store

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 21:02:07 UTC 2007

> > I quickly tried in a Seaside 2.5 image and couldn't see any
> > difference. As far as I know no changes have been made to the Store
> > application for a long time.
> >

> Well, it wouldn't need changes to the store app if the API it uses has
> changed (which is why I asked).  But if you checked 2.5 and it was no
> different then my memory must be faulty.

Yes, the API for backtracking objects has heavily changed in 2.8, but
the Store application never explicitly used this API (therefor no
change needed). The Sushi Store gets its backtracking functionality
from superclasses that are part of the Seaside core.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch