[Seaside] New Book on Squeak Seaside

Michael Davies mykdavies+squeak at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 18:57:03 UTC 2007

On 14/09/2007, Conrad Taylor <conradwt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, does this book use the development image or the standard image?  I know
> that the standard image and the development image differ in regards to what
> appears in the various popup-menus.

It looked like the stock image to me - I guess the developer image is
changing too quickly at the moment. Oscar was saying that they'd be
interested in producing a second edition after this has bedded in, so
if they were thinking of updating the pictures, it might be useful to
freeze a developer image so that new starters get to experience the
most attractive version of Squeak.

Cheers,
Michael