[Seaside] IE 5.5 and 6 png "fix"

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Sep 19 15:45:37 UTC 2007

Hi there,

    the IE's fact of the day bring us today the feature of being unable to
properly render translucent PNGs. So.. what should I use to "fix" this?

    I'm tempted by:  http://homepage.ntlworld.com/bobosola/pnghowto.htm

    and there one see that one can include that .js file and load it only
for IE. That is made by making the include of that script commented like:

<!--[if lt IE 7.]>
<script defer type="text/javascript" src="pngfix.js"></script>
<![endif]-->

    how is the most unelegant way to introduce that in the head? I imagine
to put that in the updateRoot: with a manual made tag open and close. Any
better way?

    cheers,

Sebastian Sastre

PS: I think it's another candidate for Jetsam