[Seaside] Not able to upload [a Seaside.WAFile] through onClick

dirk newbold dirkdirk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 07:42:09 UTC 2007

I think I'm batting out of my league here but I'm keen to learn.

How would I implement Andrius's code?

Below is my attempt to implement Lukas's code but it is not recognising
submit, any ideas?

Cheers,

Dirk

 html form multipart; id: 'pictureUpload'; with: [
  html form id: 'fileupload'; multipart; with: [
   html fileUpload
    callback: [ : val | self product picture1: val ];
    onChange: (Seaside.SUForm new id: 'fileupload'; submit )].
  html submitButton
   onClick: (html updater
    id: 'uploadProductPictures';
    triggerForm: 'pictureUpload';
    callback: [ :r | self renderUploadPictures: r ];
    return: false);
   text: 'Save' ]