[Seaside] Seaside FAQ

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 17:50:20 UTC 2007

Thank you for your offers. I gave Cédrick an account, so he will start
to reformat and edit the FAQ. I will contact you guys again, if more
help is needed.

> Hey Merik, if you need some assistance, I would help as well because I want
> to see this cleaned up.

I thought I gave you an account?

> > Hi Lukas, it appears to be a glob information in the FAQ.  Does the system
> support a blog style for the FAQ?  For example,
> >
> > Title ==  Question
> >
> > Body == Answer
> >
> > Comment = Discussion
> >
> > Also, one should be able to add a Q/A to one or more categories.  In
> > short, this should be less management as possible.

Not for now. A plugin like this can be easily written. Please go
ahead. I am more than willing to load the extension into the image, if
it makes maintaining the FAQ easier.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli