[Seaside] [ann] JetSam supports ShoreComponents

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 28 02:33:58 UTC 2007

Name: Seaside28Jetsam-kph.19
Author: kph
Time: 28 September 2007, 3:30:26 am
UUID: c6456dd0-6d6a-11dc-aea2-000a95edb42a
Ancestors: Seaside28Jetsam-kph.18

- baseUrlDefault is available for any file libraries which want to
ignore the #resourceBaseUrl setting by overriding #baseUrl to return
#baseUrlDefault

- Added ShoreHelperDecoration and a configuration preference to turn it on.

This allows any seaside application to
use ShoreComponents(tm) without needing a special RootComponent etc.

This was developed and tested for use with Pier, since Pier already has
its own Root and Main components.

best regards

Keith

p.s. I havent implemented #shoreTarget yet, because I am not exactly
sure what it is supposed to be assigned to.