[Seaside] Classbrowser trouble

Sebastian Heidbrink sebastian_heidbrink at yahoo.de
Mon Apr 7 06:55:35 UTC 2008

Hi Seasiders!

I have some trouble with the seaside classbrowser.
Class and category information are displayed as usual, but the methods
are not formatted correct.
I just see cryptic things like:
"$p$r$e$v$i$o$u$s$C$a$c$h$eCharacter crCharacter
tab$"$A$n$s$w$e$rCharacter space$t$h$eCharacter space$v$a$l$u$eCharacter
space$o$fCharacter space$p$r$e$v$i$o$u$s$C$a$c$h$e$"Character
crCharacter crCharacter tab$^Character space$p$r$e$v$i$o$u$s$C$a$c$h$e"

There's no difference between using firefox or ie7.
Is there are seaside bug, or do I just have some inconsistency in my
squeak image?
Or do I just have to chance some configurations?

Thanks!
Sebastian