[Seaside] SVG design questions

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Apr 9 14:49:27 UTC 2008

This encourage the initiative:

http://www.digital-web.com/articles/svg_the_new_flash/

http://operawatch.com/news/2008/03/is-apple-looking-to-svg-as-a-flash-replacemen
t-for-the-iphone.html

	cheers

Sebastian Sastre

________________________________

	De: seaside-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org
[mailto:seaside-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org] En nombre de Gerhard
Obermann
	Enviado el: Miércoles, 09 de Abril de 2008 07:22
	Para: Seaside - general discussion
	Asunto: Re: [Seaside] SVG design questions

	Hi!

	It looks very cool, so please create a squeak package on squeaksource
and assign me as developer!

	AFAIK Inline SVG hast too many drawbacks (especially on IE), so the main
goal should be the rendering for linked SVG documents.

	BTW: Which version are you using!
	I think it should be developed for Seaside 2.9!

	br

	Gerhard