[Seaside] One, two or more application roots

Edward Stow ed.stow at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 11:28:55 UTC 2008

Hi,
My web system will need to have resources that can be bookmarked as
well as the 'airline booking system' application without bookmarks.
I'm quite OK with the #initialRequest: and #updateUrl: to respond to
and add parameters on urls.

My initial thoughts were that bookmarkable resources be implemented
using a separate application root ...but now I'm not sure.

>From my limited experience having two or more roots will cause issues
with the WASession and  subclasss data (user login etc) as the session
is associated with each application and this could be awkward to work
arount. Is this correct?

--

Edward Stow