[Seaside] NiftyCornersCube (typo corrected)

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Tue Apr 22 09:45:16 UTC 2008

Those are nice - although you realize that its just going to be a
style in CSS3 and is already available as such in Safari and Latest
Firefox.

-webkit-border-radius: 6px;
-moz-border-radius: 6px;

I use this extensively on http://audiofreakshow.com (Drupal based
Ubercart site I'm doing).  I started with a js solution (forget which
one) and found it too slow.  I don't mind that only Safari and new
Firefox work because my audience is Mac based musicians and that's all
they're likely to have.

-Todd Blanchard