[Seaside] Re: SULightbox doesn't work

Peter Osburg peter.osburg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 13:41:33 UTC 2008

I just inherited from WASession and created my own Session, but I only
added 2 instance variables
WASession subclass: #MWSession
    instanceVariableNames: 'user db'
    classVariableNames: ''
    poolDictionaries: ''
    category: 'My Category'

and the corresponding getter and setter methods. And of course I did
override the configuration of my application with my own session.
Do I need to manually set something in my session? Do I need to be
aware of something.

- - Peter