[Seaside] Loading Seaside into Squeak.

Tony Giaccone tony at giaccone.org
Sun Dec 21 04:42:05 UTC 2008

Ok,  so I know that the easiest way to get an image wth seaside
installed is to just download the one that's available. However, what
I would like to know, is what the approved processes is for taking an
image which doesn't have seaside installed and ending up with one that
does.

This seems like a pretty basic question, and I've looked around trying
to find the answer. No luck.  I hope someone can say, to me, "Hey,
look at this web site, and you'll see the instructions."  If tit's not
set up that way, can someone give me a quick overview. I've got no
problem working out the details (and also knowing when I'm beaten).

Thanks for your help,

Tony