[Seaside] WARegistry performance

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Fri Dec 26 17:28:54 UTC 2008

I was able to see in the dump that, at freeze time, the image was trying to send me a walkback by email about an out of memory error.
As it was unresponsive I've terminated the process. It wasn't formally an image crash but it was maintenance related.
Maybe I have to include some periodical task like making once per day some housekeeping action.
Any pointers, best practices to that housekeeping? One WARegistry clearAllHandlers is all we can do for this? Do that destroy currently alive sessions?
Thanks,
Sebastian