[Seaside] Any efforts on jQuery also Flot

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Fri Feb 1 01:05:17 UTC 2008

> One of the goals of Seaside 2.9 is to get the whole
> JavaScript machinery that is not specific to Prototype into a
> separate package.
> However this didn't happen yet as other clients are missing
> at the moment.

> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

	Oh that's great. Now I found unfortunate the name of Seaside
mechanism to make/serialize javascript is coupled with the first library
they mapped: Scriptaculous. I think it deserves more: a name of its own.

	Then dependent packages will be mapping using it, so Prototype and
Scriptaculous will become the firsts and others are able to come as you
said.

	I'm happy with that news anyway,

Cheers,

Sebastian