[Seaside] Re: Ajax callback question: how to update component treebefore #children gets called?

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 8 07:38:22 UTC 2008

"Lukas Renggli" <renggli at gmail.com> wrote in message
> So when callbacks are processed the whole component tree is
> traversed (using the information from #children)

I think I understand the explanation. I'm still trying to figure out why my
app code itself dies (and I'm not sure my tiny example captures the problem
I am having ... I can now get the failure predictably on my actual app, but
that would be a bit much to post :-(

I will dig further ... this has been a quite difficult one for me.

Many thanks - Sophie