[Seaside] Swazoo as reverse proxy?

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Fri Feb 8 16:11:02 UTC 2008

As a data point, we are currently moving from proxying apps with apache to F5 balancers, I would never want to have a net facing server actually be in the image that runs my app, I just don't want to reinvent the wheel in terms of load handling, balancing and security.

Cheers!

-Boris (via BlackBerry)