[Seaside] Session expiry

John Thornborrow john at pinesoft.co.uk
Wed Jan 2 09:48:08 UTC 2008

Hi,

Rather than looking for non-expiring sessions, I'd recommend you look
into creating permanent entry points in your application.

Pier has this functionality, but it really isn't too difficult to make
your own implementation by using criteria in a URI and the
#initialRequest: message on your applications root object.

Regards,
John