[Seaside] onComplete: and later

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Thu Jul 24 07:38:50 UTC 2008

In the method comment of SUAjax>>onComplete: there is
"possible automatic behaviors" mentioned. What does that
mean?

I'm trying to execute a piece of javascript code after a
updater request has been sent, the returned element has
been included in the DOM and returned scripts are executed.
Is there any chance to do this or what would be good
approach?

What I'm trying to achieve is that in an updater callback an
element is rendered and a piece of javascript which creates
a new object. After the updater return is received and the
element is hooked in the DOM and the code created the object
I like to trigger a function that registers them both at global
object.

thanks in advance,

Norbert