[Seaside] Ideas worth stealing

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 19:25:53 UTC 2008

Hi Todd, the tools within Smalltalk are many years ahead of the tools the
exist in the RoR.  However, they are starting to get better with projects
like Rubinious and MagLev.  Also, please don't get me wrong because I do
like RoR and that's one of the languages that I use on a regular basis.
 Next, please remember that Seaside is open source as well as the
ActiveScaffold plugin that you mention.  Thus, the Smalltalk community is
always looking for people to build and architect various API to make system
better.  Are you interested in building such a component for Seaside?  It
would be great if you are because it could benefit the entire community.
-Conrad