[Seaside] Re: Jabber client in Smalltalk

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 06:34:42 UTC 2008

Yeah, there's plenty of room for improvement there and I haven't
touched it in ages but the basics were there. Michael had a
functioning client and I was working on getting a server of sorts
going and on generalizing the protocol classes to make them work for
the server and the client. If anyone wants to pick it up and run with
it, feel free.

Julian