[Seaside] Design of WAComponent(s)

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Thu Mar 6 16:10:48 UTC 2008

Quoting you:
"...They are not made with reusabilty, configurabitlity or customyzability in mind..."

Quoting Seaside site:
"About
Seaside provides a layered set of abstractions over HTTP and HTML that let you build highly interactive web applications quickly, reusably and maintainably.
..."

Note that *reusably* is the second *bold* word after quickly.

And also (from same source):
"...Embedded components. Stop thinking a whole page at a time; Seaside lets you build your UI as a tree of individual, stateful component objects, each encapsulating a small part of a page. Often, these can be used over and over again, within and between applications - nearly every application, for example, needs a way to present a batched list of search results, or a table with sortable columns, and Seaside includes components for these out the box..."

So?

Sebastian