[Seaside] It is possible an html more readable?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sun Mar 9 16:53:40 UTC 2008

Understood. Anyway I've found that:

	SUScript>>printContentOn: aStream
	statements
		do: [ :each | aStream javascript: each ]
		separatedBy: [ aStream nextPut: $; ; cr]

	do the trick. Is not needed to mess the html, just facilitate a cr at
the endo of line of js sentences in scripts. I'll set it in a loose method to
add the cr or not depending on the deployment mode setting. I suggest it for
official release.

	Thank you for the more general reference,

	cheers!

Sebastian Sastre