[Seaside] Seaside anchors and #click event bubbling

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon Mar 10 12:31:25 UTC 2008

Hi there,

	I need to understood better how anchors work and how they do in Seaside.
I need to be able to make them to execute the callback action even when the
click event is stopped in parent elements. Right now seems that Seaside needs to
complete the click event bubbling to execute an anchor action and I really need
to stop the bubbling before the bubbling completes without a lack of anchor
action execution.

	Any pointers/readings will be very much appreciated,

	thanks

Sebastian Sastre