[Seaside] Component tree vs. DOM tree

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Tue Mar 11 11:46:46 UTC 2008

Hi Sophie,

	that’s what I do. Every Seaside presenter (read: component I use) has
its own DOM homologue. For me works great.

	In my framework the developer does not have to care about DOM classes
because it is handled by the seaside presenters structure that build them. Also
the tree is automatically set at UA.

	Concluding: I don’t see any problem as long as you have a good
separation of concerns.

	cheers,

Sebastian