[Seaside] triggering forms

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Mar 11 18:25:46 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Hodges <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> writes:

Keith> I changed MAContainerDecoration to render as

Keith> *renderContentOn: html

Keith>    "added an id for the form so that we can potentially trigger the form"
Keith>    html form
Keith>        id: 'form';

You can't do this, because you can't have two items in the same
HTML DOM that have the same "id".  You'll need to autogenerate the id.