[Seaside] Seaside List Appology

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sat Mar 29 13:48:30 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I've been working way too hard, but that is no excuse for my rather harsh
tone, and feelings at the time.  I consider Philippe to be a very important
part of our community which I believe includes everyone not just people from
Squeak.  I love reading posts from James Patterson, Dan Ingalls, John
Maloney, Andreas Raab, Eliot Miranda and Dale Henrichs.  Just because people
are making money from Cincom, Sun, MIT, Qwaq, Cadence, Gemstone, or even
Swazoo for that matter doesn't make them any less a part of our community.
For those of you I didn't list you are included too, there are way too many
great people in our community to list them all, and I'm proud to be a part
of it.

So in that line, I'm sorry.  Philippe is tops in my book and I really
appreciate your work and the work of the Seaside community.  I think the
Weekly Squeak helps to show my commitment to all of you and I appreciate
your support in return.  Philippe if you would rather not have posts of the
summaries I will support that out of respect to you and your position in the
community.  It's really up to you.

Thanks,
Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak News Team Member