[Seaside] Question on using Toothpick - the logging tool

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sat Mar 29 16:34:51 UTC 2008

hi guys

may be contact joseph. I'm forwarding his email when I mentioned the
problem to him.
I do not know who ported toothpick to squeak but contact joseph he is
cool.
jpelrine at metaprog.com

Stef

Hi Stef,

Thanks for sending me this. I'll look at the code later this weekend.
FYI - I don't know anything about the Squeak port of toothpick and
its' problems. I've NEVER been contacted by anyone about it. This is
the first mail I've ever seen.