[Seaside] [ANN] OmniBrowser SeasideXUL Platform

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Mon May 12 01:28:10 UTC 2008

Hi Pavel,

Very nice, and I have a question. I tried to install SeasideXUL from
squeaksource but had some problems, so I am using your SeasideXUL image for
now. Which of the images on your site http://comtalk.eu/public/pub/SeasideXUL
has the up to date SeasideXUL, is it  obseasidexul.zip or  SeasideXUL.zip ?
(I used SeasideXUL but it seems the other is newer)

Thanks Milan