[Seaside] Updater and input including $? in its value

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Thu Nov 20 11:49:59 UTC 2008

Hi there,

I was with an annoying issue about an updater and $? character in the data.

After a while I've realized about using #triggerFormElement: so data arrives
serialized and assigned to model (instead of the callback:value: I was using
before that).

Now all is smooth again so I just wanted to say tanks for that feature.

Cheers,

Sebastian Sastre
PD: To prevent unpleasant surprises would be good to warn about plain data
instead of serialized in the commments of callback:value: