[Seaside] Profiling...

James Robertson jrobertson at cincom.com
Wed Nov 26 22:17:55 UTC 2008

To follow up, Michel's code is marked for integration into both the
base VW Seaside port and our Web Velocity work.  We're happy to have
people tell us that we're missing things, so long as the criticism
falls into the "constructive criticism" side of things.

James Robertson
Cincom Smalltalk Product Evangelist
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView
Talk Small and Carry a Big Class Library