[Seaside] calling components inside an updated ajax div

Cédrick Béler cdrick65 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 11:15:58 UTC 2008

not sure but it might be that you need to put evalScripts: true. at
leat for the first example in the updater and if you use some js in
#renderUserDataOn:

SUUpdater>>evalScripts: aBoolean
"This determines whether <script> elements in the response text are
evaluated or not. The default implementation of Prototypes does not
evaluate script, however this implementation changes this odd
behavior."

hth,

Cédrick

Cédrick