[Seaside] [Re] Some progress

Bill Schwab BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu
Mon Oct 6 17:54:00 UTC 2008

John,

That is helpful.  I have read elsewhere about avoiding rewrite in
Seaside setups, and will do some searching with that in mind.  After a
couple of tries, I turned up an exampled you posted earlier (see below).
 My (perhaps errant) assumption has been that the rewrite rules were
needed to fix up the protocol.  Any comments on whether the virtual host
below is/can/cannot be secure would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill

<VirtualHost *:80>
				#I've removed web address,
  ServerName xxx.xxx.xxx	#normally this would be a domain
				#such as www.google.com
  ProxyRequests Off
  ProxyPreserveHost On

  <Location /files>