[Seaside] Re: #urlForDocument: w/o canvas?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Thu Oct 16 12:21:16 UTC 2008

> Now I'm getting confused :-) What I meant is that I currently work on
> SWFObject - so there was no chance you could have known it.

what a mess... hehe  in a previous mail I've omited a bit of text to
desambiguate and inducted your confusion. Let me clarify, I get it is a goodie
you are working on. What I meant is just the idea of you can, and are using all
the time temp objects which helps in the render process.

> Regarding WAXXXTag - I'm currently going this way - although
> my stuff is
> subclassed from WABrush as there is no simpla Tag Mapping.
>
> > Please don't confuse creating temp objects with creating
> temp components. I
> > didn't mention to create temp components. Now you say that
> I get the idea of
> > maybe your wrapper is a component and there is not really
> justified for it to be
> > a componenet (which mostly depends on it using
> call:/show:/answer: methods).
> You're right - this was part of my bad gut feeling. I'm currently
> redoing the stuff as brush and it simply feels natural.
>
> CU,
>
> Udo

Glad it help, cheers
Sebastian