[Seaside] WAComponentsNotFoundError when working the To Do tutorial from "An Introduction to Seaside"

Peter Munro pete at petermunro.org
Thu Oct 16 17:18:05 UTC 2008

Try removing the semicolon after the first 'with:' in in
STRootComponent>>children so it looks like this:

    children
        ^ Array
            with: menuComponent
            with: listComponent

With it in, Array is sent the first message, 'with: menuComponent',
which creates a new one-element array containing menuComponent. Then the
second message ('with: listComponent') is sent to the Array, creating a
new one-element array containing listComponent. So ultimately #children
was returning just a one-element array.

Cheers,
Pete