[Seaside] Problem with WAScriptTag content escaping, when nestedinto a WAScriptTag

Balázs Kósi rebmekop at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 11:16:04 UTC 2008

> Couldn't you do that with a span containing another span (with your text)
> with an onClick? The onclick invokes an updater to update the outer span
> content with your editor - no scripts needed.
I do almost exactly that. A div in a div, with an onClick handler,
but it uses an element update instead of an ajax updater, because
i want it to respond immediately.
It renders like this:

tags...')"> static text </div>

Maybe I could just render both the static text, and the editor, and
toggle their visibility.
And yeah, probably I should use span-s.

Thanks, Balázs