[Seaside] Session expiring

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 18:07:22 UTC 2008

Actually, I'm not sure but I hate the behaviour of the session
auto-registering itself. I was having the same problem while working
on cleaning up session expiry in 2.9. If you unregister the session
from the application, the session ends up just re-registering itself
with a new key. Very annoying and I think we need to fix that so the
application registers the session when it is created and not allow the
session to register itself.

Julian