[Seaside] Script in head tag

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Thu Oct 23 12:12:03 UTC 2008

> No need to, you can feel it and see. Idea behind that is to
> favour consumers by
> taking advantage of others sites loading same library as
> yours. So that cache
> hit is statistically favoured by the library popularity. When
> that happen UA
> will not make a request at all. The request time is much
> greater than a cached
> load library time so that’s all that really matters.
> That said, also there is the value of making easier version
> load and saving you
> from the need to maintain that cacheable content in your server.

Some clarification about this:
In the end applicability will say if this convenient or not.
One has to be aware this tends to favour sites more than rich apps.
For rich apps, like the ones we make with Seaside :), you may well decide to
maky user pay for the more likely to happen requests in favor of faster response
times a posteriori.

Cheers,

Sebastian