[Seaside] Popups

Karsten karsten at heeg.de
Fri Sep 26 13:38:02 UTC 2008

Hi,

I try to open a new component in a popup, but when I do something in the
new window and go back to the old window to do something there, it
creates a new session and the app restarts. My guess is that I do
something wrong when I open the popup. What's the right way to open a
popup with a new component (not a new application; I setup the component
before I open it) in a new window?

Btw: in WASession I saw methods like: #closePopup so I thought there're
also the counterparts somewhere, but I couldn't find anything, is that
somehow related?

Kind Regards
Karsten

Karsten Kusche - Dipl.Inf. - karsten at heeg.de
Tel: +49 3496 21 43 29
Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812