[Seaside] ShoreComponents version to use

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 15:10:06 UTC 2009

Thanks by the comment Keith.

I built a new image from 3.10.2 #7179, and installed from Universes:

Seaside 2.8.3.572
Scriptaculous 2.8.3.242
Magritte-Model version 1.1.1.340
Magritte-Tests version 1.1.1.149
Magritte-Seaside version 1.1.1.284
RSRSS2 version 2.8.3.11

all ok.

Then I tried to install ShoreComponents 3.10 also from Universes and
got the dependencies error about:

  WAStyleLibrary
  WAScriptLibrary

May be I'm missing something? Or the dependences aren't ok?

Cheers.

2009/4/5 Keith Hodges <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk>:
> Germán Arduino wrote:
>> Hi:
>>
>> I tried to install ShoreComponents (latest versions) on images with
>> Seaside 2.8.* and get errors about dependencies that seems to be of
>> Seaside. Which version of ShoreComponents should use with the latest
>> 2.8 Seaside?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>

> Hello I use ShoreComponents-3.
>
> To avoid needing a custom session class, Jetsam-Helpers has a shore helper
>
> Keith

Germán S. Arduino
http://www.arsol.biz
http://www.arsol.net