[Seaside] A new critical blog discussing Seaside

Stefan Schmiedl s at xss.de
Fri Apr 17 23:33:56 UTC 2009

On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 00:11:28 +0100
Keith Hodges <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Boris Popov wrote:
> > http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/blog/slime
> >

> > -Boris
> >

> I have 14000 emails in my seaside folder - put "slime" in the subject
> search box and I get Zero results. How come slime doesnt even get an
> announcment email?

Maybe because Lukas "only" blogged about it instead of announcing
it here?

I have only about 7000, but get 10 hits for a thread on "make slime more
accessible" from seaside-dev and 59 messages for searching message
bodies for slime, including the ANN for seaside 2.8.3 where "Slime has
been added" ...

s.