[Seaside] A new critical blog discussing Seaside - now concreteproposals

TheSmalltalkBlog at gmx.ch TheSmalltalkBlog at gmx.ch
Sat Apr 18 09:52:37 UTC 2009

Well, of course, that was a typo. I mean "/Seaside/go".

One cannot live with that bullshit if one wants to publish a real domain.

There was never any good argument why this imbecility was implemented in the first place. But it was a very good example of how the developers of Seaside to a certain degree acted against their users.

Best regards
Mr. Cucumber

-------- Original-Nachricht --------