[Seaside] The rendering context XHTML document is nil on page refresh

Karsten karsten at heeg.de
Mon Aug 3 09:30:52 UTC 2009

Hi Damien,

if i remember correctly this might have something to do with ajax
callbacks but i just can't remember the details. The RenderContext's
document is nil, probably because it was released.

Maybe that info helps.
Karsten

Karsten Kusche - Dipl.Inf. - karsten at heeg.de
Tel: +49 3496 21 43 29
Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812