[Seaside] Seaside one-click 2.8.4 experience on windows

Stephan Eggermont stephan at stack.nl
Wed Aug 5 06:54:22 UTC 2009

- I downloaded the 2.8.4 one-click yesterday on windows, and noticed
the right mouse button doesn't work by default.
- I managed to get the OBBrowser to not handle ctrl-s and not ask for
author initials. Haven't been able to reproduce, though.
- I installed Atom-avi-7 from squeaksource. Its dependency on
XMLDomParser
is not shown. Shouldn't the one-click have XML support?
- I tried to periodically load a feed with Scheduler,but  that seems
to be
incompatible with closure images.

Stephan