[Seaside] callbacks of disabled submit buttons

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 19:01:56 UTC 2009

Indeed, see http://bit.ly/2J2Oma.

> This is often needed. For instance a login form. You want the user to login and
> wait for the result. The disable of the button is just to make it idempotent
> until the result is received preventing silly server load.

You are looking for read-only, I guess. The difference between
disabled and read-only is described a bit above: http://bit.ly/4xG24Y.

> Another example is a "confirm purchase" kind of button where a capture of money
> is made.

I wouldn't count on the we client, to make it secure you *have to*
prevent a double confirmation on the server, for example by checking
in your model or using #isolate:

Cheers,
Lukas

--