[Seaside] JQAnimate #wait:?

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 4 20:28:06 UTC 2009

Thanks Lukas, that works great :)

The function I was looking to use I found here:

http://docs.jquery.com/Cookbook/wait

Does JQAnimate only work with style properties? I am using a move type function (#appendTo:), and was hoping to animate that process, although that doesn't appear to be possible. I think I would have to first get the offset of where the element is headed and then use animate to send it there, which also requires relative/absolute positioning :(

RS