[Seaside] Re: [Seaside-dev] Seaside 3.0 API for accessing external stylesheet and javascript files?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 12:42:45 UTC 2009

> Lukas, it seems that WAFileLibrary serves the static content from the image.

Not necessarily, see JQGoogleLibrary.

>  I'm really looking to serve all my static content (i.e. images,
> stylesheets, and javascripts files) from Apache or another web server.

You can use the same approach if you serve from Apache.

If you don't want to create your own FileLibrary class you can also
override #updateRoot: in your root component with the same contents:

YourFileLibrary / YourRootComponent >> updateRoot: anHtmlRoot
	super updateRoot: anHtmlRoot.
	anHtmlRoot javascript
		url: 'http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.3.2/jquery.min.js'

Instead of #url: you might also want to use #resourceUrl: instead,
which uses the configured resource url path as the root.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch